- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 large onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup carrots, sliced
- 1/2 cup celery, sliced
- 1 large boneless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1-1/2 tsp marjoram
- 6 oz. spinach, chopped
- 1 can cannelloni beans
- Heat oil in a saucepan.
- Add carrots, celery, onions and chicken and cook over medium heat until the chicken starts to brown, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook 1 minute more.
- Stir in broth and marjoram (or oregano). Bring to a boil and reduce to simmer, stirring occasionally until the chicken is fully cooked, about 5 minutes.
- Add spinach and beans to the saucepan and cook for 5 minutes until the beans are tender.
- Add Franks Hot Sauce to taste.
Note: Use any type of bean you like.